1. Fast Connect provides an application lodgement service only. The Applicant(s) is/are solely responsible for all fees, charges and tariff payments in respect to connections, account establishments, bonds and usage to all services providers.
2. Fast Connect has no responsibility for the performance of the service providers in regard to connections, charges or supply, including delays and discontinuity of supply.
3. The Applicant(s) acknowledge(s) that the service provider will supply under their standard conditions of supply as amended from time to time. Charges may include a security bond, connection fee, account establishment fee, usage charges, callout and installation fees and other charges as applicable from time to time.
4. It is the responsibility of the Applicant(s) to obtain and be familiar with all service provider conditions of supply before entering into a supply contract.
5. Fast Connect will advise Applicants of available provider and tariff options to the best of our ability but make no warranty as to the cost competitiveness or suitability of any service provider services for the Applicant(s)’ use.
6. In the event connections to service providers are cancelled the Applicant(s) remain(s) responsible for all payments to service providers incurred between connection and cancellation.
7. Fast Connect are able to arrange the disconnection of services with preferred suppliers and under the condition the applicant(s) are not under any fixed term contract.
8. The applicant(s) acknowledge(s) that Fast Connect may receive a fee from the nominated service providers for arranging connections and that Fast Connect Agents may receive an administrative fee from Fast Connect for promotion of this service.
9. Fast Connect hereby limits the amount of its liability in the case where the goods or services are not of a kind ordinarily acquired for personal, domestic or household use, at Fast Connect’s option, to:
10. (a) in the case of goods, any one or more of the following:(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; (ii) the repair of the goods; (iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; (iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; or (b) in the case of services: (i) the supplying of the services again; or (ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
11. Subject to the above, under no circumstances will Fast Connect be liable for any economic or non-economic loss or damage to persons or property of any nature as a result, whether direct or indirect, of any defect, deficiency or discrepancy in goods, materials or services supplied by Fast Connect or any delay in delivery of the goods, materials or services. It is the Applicant(s)’ sole responsibility to ensure that the goods, materials or services supplied are sufficient and suitable for the purposes of the Applicant(s).
12. The Applicant(s) specifically authorise(s) Fast Connect to pass on all details provided by the customer normally required by the service provider for the purpose of arranging supply.
13. Where Fast Connect arrange a telephone connection(s) the Applicant(s) specifically authorise(s) Fast Connect to advise the nominated service provider(s) of the connected service number(s) except where a silent listing is arranged.
14. The Applicant(s) hereby agree(s) to all providers arranged by Fast Connect on the Applicant(s)’ behalf conducting a credit check to assess the Applicant(s)’ credit worthiness.
1. To provide application lodgement services to our customers (you) it is necessary to collect certain information about you. You may choose not to supply some or all of the information requested by Fast Connect (us/we), however this may prevent us providing part or all of our services to you.In collecting, storing and dealing with information about you Fast Connect comply with all current state and federal privacy legislation. Compliance is based on the following principles: Information is requested from yourself or your authorised representative for the purpose of lodging applications on your behalf for services/supply with service providers nominated by you. All information collected is necessary to provide services/supply by Fast Connect and nominated providers. Information is not used by Fast Connect for any other purpose.
2. Information is disclosed only to those providers nominated by you. Information is not passed to any other organisation.
3. Information collected from you is assumed to be accurate when it is provided by you. No information collected is of a nature that will unreasonably intrude on your personal affairs.
5. You are entitled to view the information kept about you by requesting Fast Connect forward you a copy of all records kept about you. Such requests should be made in writing to : The Privacy Manager, Fast Connect, PO Box 99499 Newmarket, Auckland 1149 NZ.